Robert A. Feiner, Esq.
Admitted to Connecticut Bar 1985
University of Connecticut, B.S. in Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, 1979
Cornell University, J.D., Cum Laude, 1985
Phi Kappa Phi
Beta Alpha Psi
Passed CPA exam, 1981
Mergers and Acquisitions, Franchise Law, Corporate Law, Limited Liability Companies, Commercial Transactions, Private Placements, Commercial Real Estate
- $3 million to $40+ million stock and asset sales of several large, regional closely held construction companies to various publicly held companies.
- Multi-million dollar stock sale of a claims processing business to a large, publicly held purchaser.
- $20+ million stock sale of a large print advertising related business to a publicly held U.S. company.
- $3+ million repurchase of assets of a large print advertising related business from a troubled publicly held U.S. corporation.
- Multi-million dollar sale of a large print advertising related business to a nationally known private equity firm
- $1 million to $15 million asset and stock purchases of several insurance agencies for a large U.S. based insurance company.
- $15 million asset sale of out-of-state high tech company to a publicly held Japanese company.
- $8 million asset sale of out-of-state high tech company to a publicly held U.S. company.
- $12 million stock sale of a software consulting company to a publicly held U.K. company.
- $100+ million sale of a joint venture interest in a high tech company to a publicly held European company.
- $5 million stock sale of a high tech defense contracting company to a large publicly held U.S. corporation.
- $1 million to $40+ million commercial finance transactions representing both middle-market closely held borrowers and financial institutions, including loan work-out/restructuring transactions.
- Multi-million dollar stock purchase from a publicly held company of three of its construction company subsidiaries with aggregate annual sales of approximately $200 million.
- $3+ million private placement offering on behalf of a health care software development and sales company.
- $1+ million purchase of selected energy assets (minority limited partnership interests) from an internationally known private equity firm.
- Numerous multi-million dollar commercial real estate transactions.